The BID Group of Companies is a North American leader in the design, manufacture and support of World Class equipment, services and turnkey solutions for the solid wood processing industry. BID Group serves primarily the North American market and offers the most comprehensive range of products available, producing everything from mechanical equipment and PLCs to optimization systems equipped with digital machine vision technology. The company integrates its products and technology to deliver fully automated production lines. BID Group has over 1500 employees working in our many divisions located around North America.
The main duties will include working under the supervision of the Service Sales Manager, the inside sales representative will work with different contributors, external and internal, in order to provide information and answers to different requests always keeping the customer satisfaction in mind.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and recording customer requests in the ERP.
- Send quotes and sales order confirmations to the customer.
- Follow up with customers on past quotes.
- Send information to customers on our products and equipment.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, and emails.
- Work closely with outside sales representative to grow parts sales.
- Communicate with different internal departments to gather and validate information when needed
- Answer phone calls from customers and provide requested information.
- Do any other tasks related to parts sales
- 3 years of proven inside sales experience is required to apply for this . Any other relevant experience will be considered.
- Sawmill industry knowledge and industrial components used in machine fabrication would be a major asset.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills needed (Word, Excel, AutoCAD, E-Drawings, and other specialized software)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
What we Offer
- Competitive compensation plan
- Full time, permanent position (40 hours/week)
- Paid overtime hours
- Health care insurance
- Retirement savings plan
If interested in working with us, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference the posting name. We encourage graduates to apply for this position. Only selected candidates will be contacted.