Office Location: Charleston, SC
The privately-owned BID Group has over 30 years of experience in providing industry leading solutions for our highly-valued customers. Powered by BID Construction, Comact, PHL, DelTech, BID Service, McGehee, MoCo, and Miller Manufacturing, our company provides efficient and reliable equipment and services that exceed our customer’s expectations. Our ability to provide turnkey solutions that include engineering, project management, installation, start up, and after-sales service furthers our strategic value to our customers.
We are actively seeking a Project Manager/Site Coordinator for full-time employment who meets all the qualifications below.
- Managing all activities associated with the construction and installation of assigned projects
- Verifying all contractual terms and obligations of the projects are maintained
- Ensuring all schedules are met
- Ensuring projects meet cost requirement
- Coordinating with a Management team, including project managers, engineers, and installation contractors
- Managing change orders be able to assertively get them processed
- Coordinating deliveries of material, equipment and labor to job at time needed
- Managing projects: This includes preparing and attending kickoff meetings
Training and Skill Set:
- 5-10 years related experience as a Project/Construction Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Structural or Civil Engineering, or Business may substitute for 3 years of the required experience
- Proven ability to read and interpret shop and design drawings
- Proven ability to manage large industrial construction projects
- Knowledge in MS Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project
- Proven ability to meet with customers and vendors to identify and resolve problems
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Proven ability to practice Safety management and adherence to all safety rules and regulations
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently is a must
If you have all the job qualifications and are looking for a challenge, please apply to this position. We offer a competitive salary and a range of attractive benefits. Every job application is treated confidentially. Forward your resume to email@example.com and reference the posting name “Project Manager/Site Coordinator”
EOE/ E-Verify/ Drug Testing
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.